Saturday, August 13, 2011

dancer or musician?


I think Ellie's favorite thing right now is music. Well, it's been her favorite thing for as long as we can remember. She loves playing the piano (which she is doing with her friend Asher in the picture above). This, of course, makes me very happy!! She also loves listening to all kinds of music, which she cannot do without dancing. It's like she can't control herself! Nick and I got pretty addicted to the show "So You Think You Can Dance?" this season, and Ellie loved watching it with us! She would just stand in awe and watch them until the dance was over. Her favorite time to dance is when Nick gets out his mandolin. She starts dancing before he even gets it out of the case! Check out my facebook page if you want to see a video. I never seem to be able to get the video to upload on my blog.


I'd say that Ellie's second favorite thing to do is look after her baby sister. She just LOVES Hazel! She's constantly giving her kisses & hugs, covering her up with her blanket, or giving her a paci. I'm glad this has continued. Ellie was loving having Hazel around from the moment we brought her home from the hospital, but we wondered if the excitement would wear off. Well, it hasn't yet, and we're so thankful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment