
After 3 months, we have finally finished decorating Ellie's room! All the wall decor, stuffed animals, etc. have been sitting on the floor in Ellie's room. So here's pictures of Ellie's new and improved nursery--which, by the way, is the best looking room in our apartment!

her crib with personalized artwork (done by me)

pictures and creatures from "Where the Wild Things Are," which was the theme of my first baby shower! The girls who planned it did a great job, and game me all of these decorations from the shower. What a cute idea! :)

the library and stuffed animal loft
It's finally finished! For a while, I was wishing we could change her bedding to something more girly, but now that we have everything decorated, I like it so much more! I think she will too, once she realized how amazing it is! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment