Sunday, June 27, 2010
finally!
So I don't have a picture of it, but Ellie rolled over for the first time yesterday!! She has been rolling on to her side a lot lately, trying so very hard to make it all the way over. Last night, she prevailed! Supposedly it's easier to roll from tummy to back, but since Ellie doesn't like laying on her tummy very much, I knew she would just have to try harder to turn from back to front first. SHE DID IT! And to make it better, it happened at Grandma K's house! She was ecstatic! She couldn't think about anything else. Her granddaughter rolled over for the first time, and she got to see it! She couldn't be more proud of little Ellie, and neither could we :)
Since I don't have a picture of her rolling over, this will have to suffice...I think it's my new favorite picture of sweet Ellie! Oh, and by the way, Ellie has slept through the night for a week straight now! In fact, she even slept until 7:30 or 8:00 several days this week! Incredible for a 3 month old, if I may say so myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment